[Scribus] New User Help Request

neil lewis neil
Tue Jan 31 16:16:07 CET 2006

Hi Rich,

I'm using Scribus in various versions, some older than 1.2, some newer,
all on OpenSUSE 10.0. I would guess that the following will work.

Re: setting the font, sounds like you didn't select the text in the
editor before making the changes.

Don't know about saving the text to a file, but would suggest preparing
the text in a separate editor if you are having a problem and need to
sort it quickly. After that, just get the text into Scribus and adjust
font, size, etc as necessary.

Hope that helps get the job done!

Neil Lewis.