[Scribus] Time to defend your use of libPDF

phriedrich phriedrich
Thu Jan 26 09:42:31 CET 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:34:50 +0100
Lars Behrens <Lars.Behrens at pi.uka.de> wrote:

> Hmm, here (1.3.2 on Slackware 10.2), when I click on "File" > "New" and
> just accept the preselected A4, the dimensions in the greyed out field
> show 209.903 mm and 297.039 mm. When I change the size in the dropdown
> list to something else and then back to A4, then the correct dimensions
> of 210.000 mm and 297 mmm are set.

Exactly the same here in 1.3.3-cvs from yesterday evening.

BUT, I'm sure it's from an older configuration because after changing the
default paper format in scribus' settings dialog to an other size, than
change it back and press ok, the "new" dialog works as it is supposed to
do.

Alternatively just delete your old config.

Best regards,
Friedrich