[Scribus] Time to defend your use of libPDF

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Thu Jan 26 10:27:25 CET 2006

Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2006 09:34 schrieb Lars Behrens:

> Hmm, here (1.3.2 on Slackware 10.2), when I click on "File" > "New" and
> just accept the preselected A4, the dimensions in the greyed out field
> show 209.903 mm and 297.039 mm.

With 1.3.2 on Debian Sarge I have here with mm as preselected base unit and A4
as default paper size 210 and 297 mm in the situation you describe, as it
should be. Could this be dependend on any build conditions?

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht