[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout

BandiPat magicpage91
Thu Jan 26 02:56:55 CET 2006

russbucket wrote:
> On Monday 23 January 2006 02:29, PLinnell wrote:
>> snip
>> The Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalit?
>>

>> Getting Scribus 1.3.2:
>>
>> You can:
>>
>> * Download source tarballs and document templates and some rpms from
>> our Sourceforge Download page:
>> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235
>>
>> * Visit the downloads page on www.scribus.org.uk for the same.
>>
>> * Download from our Scribus Docs mirror. http://docs.scribus.net
>>
> When Looked on the website(yesterday) I did not see an RPM for SuSE10.0. is
> the 9.3 the closest or will there be one soon for 10.0.
>
> The products great and getting better with each release.

Since it's a released version, SuSE should have an update soon in their
supplementary mirrors.  Just give them a few days to build it for you
and you should be able to get it via YaST2, Smart or YUM!

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v10.0---
         Registered Linux User #225206