[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout

PLinnell mrdocs
Tue Jan 24 21:49:24 CET 2006

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 21:13, russbucket wrote:
> On Monday 23 January 2006 02:29, PLinnell wrote:
> >snip
> > The Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalit?
> >

> > Getting Scribus 1.3.2:
> >
> > You can:
> >
> > * Download source tarballs and document templates and some rpms
> > from our Sourceforge Download page:
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=125235
> >
> > * Visit the downloads page on www.scribus.org.uk for the same.
> >
> > * Download from our Scribus Docs mirror. http://docs.scribus.net
>
> When Looked on the website(yesterday) I did not see an RPM for
> SuSE10.0. is the 9.3 the closest or will there be one soon for
> 10.0.
>
> The products great and getting better with each release.

Hi,

For the moment no. Both the Suse rpm packager and I have held off
building rpms for Suse for various reasons. Mostly as it is very
difficult at the moment to install 1.2.x and 1.3.x in parallel. I
hope this is fixed before 1.3.3

Cheers,
Peter