[Scribus] qm to ts/po ? was Simplified Chinese translation
Tue Jan 24 23:21:00 CET 2006
On Tuesday 24 January 2006 22:45, Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc wrote:
> OK guys, what about that http://chrisch.free.fr/scribus.zh_CN.ts ?
> There's (at least) one remaining minor problem : all the "html entities"
> have been automagically converted by the Qt Dom classes (i remembered today
> why i hate manipulating XML !), for example '<' is now '<', and so on.
> The file *should* be "cleaned" before use, but this should be really easy
> (ask if really needed (but i won't answer before tomorrow, already late in
> France ;-) )).
> The file loads without warnings into linguist, but i didn't try anything
> Please, tell me if something is wrong (for example if the .qm generated by
> linguist don't load in scribus, or the strings don't match, or the encoding
> is bad, or... wathever !).
> For information, i wrote a dirty program that does :
> 2006/1/24, Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc <zekrap at gmail.com>:
> > I'll try another thing if I got time : use the empty .ts file to get all
> > the context/sourceText keys and use the QTranslator::findMessage method
> > to search their translation in the .qm...
> If i got a little time, i'll clean a bit my horrible code and maybe release
> this "qm recover" tool somewhere.
WOW.. looks great! I've just committed it to CVS.
Kite please see how your new TS file looks if you check out CVS.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/attachments/20060124/0a7451c6/attachment.pgp
More information about the scribus