[Scribus] qm to ts/po ? was Simplified Chinese translation
Wed Jan 25 06:29:58 CET 2006
? 2006-01-24?? 22:45 +0100?Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc???
> OK guys, what about that http://chrisch.free.fr/scribus.zh_CN.ts ?
> There's (at least) one remaining minor problem : all the "html
> entities" have been automagically converted by the Qt Dom classes (i
> remembered today why i hate manipulating XML !), for example '<' is
> now '<', and so on. The file *should* be "cleaned" before use, but
> this should be really easy (ask if really needed (but i won't answer
> before tomorrow, already late in France ;-) )).
> The file loads without warnings into linguist, but i didn't try
> anything else.
> Please, tell me if something is wrong (for example if the .qm
> generated by linguist don't load in scribus, or the strings don't
> match, or the encoding is bad, or... wathever !).
> For information, i wrote a dirty program that does :
> 2006/1/24, Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc <zekrap at gmail.com>:
> I'll try another thing if I got time : use the empty .ts file
> to get all the context/sourceText keys and use the
> QTranslator::findMessage method to search their translation in
> the .qm...
> If i got a little time, i'll clean a bit my horrible code and maybe
> release this "qm recover" tool somewhere.
Wonderful and smart solution. The TS file you recovered is working fine
after testing. I only need to manually modify several lines for the <
< and > >. I will be careful next time and make backup of the file.
Million thanks to you all
Smiling Kite :)
More information about the scribus