[Scribus] qm to ts/po ? was Simplified Chinese translation

Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc zekrap
Tue Jan 24 22:45:40 CET 2006

OK guys, what about that http://chrisch.free.fr/scribus.zh_CN.ts ?

There's (at least) one remaining minor problem : all the "html entities"
have been automagically converted by the Qt Dom classes (i remembered today
why i hate manipulating XML !), for example '<' is now '&lt;', and so on.
The file *should* be "cleaned" before use, but this should be really easy
(ask if really needed (but i won't answer before tomorrow, already late in
France ;-) )).

The file loads without warnings into linguist, but i didn't try anything

Please, tell me if something is wrong (for example if the .qm generated by
linguist don't load in scribus, or the strings don't match, or the encoding
is bad, or... wathever !).

For information, i wrote a dirty program that does :

2006/1/24, Christophe Chailloleau-Leclerc <zekrap at gmail.com>:
> I'll try another thing if I got time : use the empty .ts file to get all
> the context/sourceText keys and use the QTranslator::findMessage method to
> search their translation in the .qm...

If i got a little time, i'll clean a bit my horrible code and maybe release
this "qm recover" tool somewhere.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/attachments/20060124/0d840999/attachment.html 

More information about the scribus mailing list