[Scribus] Off-topic: Wiki thing...

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Tue Jan 24 22:38:42 CET 2006

Ludi Maciel napisa?(a):
> Hello everyone,
> I got a simple doubt: How can I create a link to an internal article (eg Main
> Page) using an internal image (eg American_pp.png)?
> I know, it's a stupid question but I really can't figure out how to do it (and
> the mediawiki help didn't solve my problem).
>
> Ludi

Hi Ludi,

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Link

Quoting:
"Correspondingly, there are two ways to use an image as link to a page:

* In the first method, only possible in projects that allow embedding
images in external link style, an image plays the role of the label.

* In the second method, the image description page contains a redirect."

cheers
Maciej