[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout

Steven Boothe steven.boothe
Mon Jan 23 18:49:46 CET 2006

PLinnell wrote:
> The Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalit?
> With 1.3.2, we are excited to announce the first beta of Scribus on
> the Windows? platform. With the gracious support of Trolltech AS,
> developer of the Qt C++ application framework, we are able to release
> Scribus on Windows with Qt 3.

I just installed and ran the program without incident on win2k sp4. No
issues. Absolutely thrilling.

Incredible. Thank you thank you thank you. Simply amazing. I foresee
this event as representing yet another open source pebble being thrown
into the microsoft pond which is going to send out ripples for a very
long time... :)

Cheers and where can we donate?

Steven