[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout

frank gaude' tanzen
Mon Jan 23 18:31:38 CET 2006

PLinnell wrote:

>The Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalit?
>
>The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.2 -
>Egalit? - Open Source Page Layout. The 1.3.2 release is the third
>development version working towards a new stable 1.4.

Thank you, Scribus Team, for the beautiful job of making it work on
Windows (XP Pro, AMD dual-core 4800+). Everything I tried, loading 1000
fonts, saving to a special folder, exporting to PDF, reading that PDF
with Windows Adobe Reader 7.0.5, all worked without a hitch. Bravo!

Regards,
frank gaud? (aka tanzen) at web site http://yantrayoga.typepad.com/noname
or subscribe to Email list at NoNameDesigns-subscribe at yahoogroups.com