Re: [Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout

Creolophus WC creolophus
Tue Jan 24 09:00:58 CET 2006

On 1/23/06, PLinnell <mrdocs at scribus.info> wrote:
> The Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalit?
>
> With 1.3.2, we are excited to announce the first beta of Scribus on
> the Windows(r) platform. With the gracious support of Trolltech AS,
> developer of the Qt C++ application framework, we are able to release
> Scribus on Windows with Qt 3.

a windows version? bravo!

i am immediately going to tell the professors to give Scribus a try &
in a year or two, to get Pagemaker off every lab machine!

(why Pagemaker on every lab machine, you ask? to teach students the
basics of design/page layout! not for printing brochures or anything!)