[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.2 - Egalité - Open Source Page Layout

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Mon Jan 23 16:52:25 CET 2006

PLinnell napisa?(a):
> The Scribus Team Announces 1.3.2 - Egalit?
>
> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the release of Scribus 1.3.2 -
> Egalit? - Open Source Page Layout. The 1.3.2 release is the third
> development version working towards a new stable 1.4.
>
> With 1.3.2, we are excited to announce the first beta of Scribus on
> the Windows? platform. With the gracious support of Trolltech AS,
> developer of the Qt C++ application framework, we are able to release
> Scribus on Windows with Qt 3.

Congratulations Scribus devs, the Windows port is a real milestone. I've
   checked it on Windows: great work, Jean!

Btw, you've made it again into Heise.de news ticker (which is _the_
German news ticker):

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/68678

and their readers' responce seem to be very positive -- one of them is
even willing to donate per PayPal -- do you have such an account by now?

cheers
Maciej