[Scribus] XML file for additional docs

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sun Jan 22 02:32:35 CET 2006

Hi all,

I almost finished a German addition to the official docs, explaining the
menus, dialogs and buttons of Scribus and also containing some nice
tricks and workarounds in 43 html files. I'd like to upload it to the
"tutorials"-section as soon as it's got its final touch.

While trying to test the files with the scribus help browser, I followed
the instructions on the wiki regarding the inclusion of 3rd party docs,
but none of my files appeared there. Just in case anybody has some time
left over, I'd like to ask for help on this point. The docs have the
following order:

1vorbemerkung.html
2oberflaeche.html
	211datei1.html
	211datei2.html
	211datei3.html
	212bearb1.html
	212bearb2.html
	213stil.html
	214objekt1.html
	214objekt2.html
	215ansicht.html
	215seite.html
	216werkz.html
	217extras.html
	218einst1.html
	218einst2.html
	219fenster.html
	220scripter.html
	221hilfe.html
	22symbol.html
	23lineal.html
	24status.html
	25kontext.html
	26eigensch.html
		261eigenschxyz.html
		262eigenschform.html
		263eigenschtext.html
		264eigenschbild.html
		265eigenschlinie.html
		266eigenschfarbe.html
		267eigenscherw.html
	27se.html
3text1.html
3text2.html
4tabellen.html
5bild.html
6vektor.html
7pdfform.html
8praes.html
9scripts.html
10links.html
11zusatz.html
12lizenz.html

What would be the appropriate XML version of this list?

Also, I'd be interested in someone writing an installer to make the
addition a bit easier (I'm no coder myself, sorry)

Thanks in advance

Christoph