[Scribus] XML file for additional docs

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Jan 22 14:24:07 CET 2006

Christoph Sch?fer napisa?(a):
> Hi all,
>

> What would be the appropriate XML version of this list?

Hi Christoph,
please see the attached tar archive with a sample tutorial directory
(including menu.xml) for your tutorial -- you can simply copy the whole
direcory into your Scribus tutorial order (in my case
/opt/scribus13cvs/share/scribus/doc/en/tutorials). See also the attached
screen shot.

AFAIK, you will have to create some kind of inner submenu in your docs
for the 2nd and 3rd menu level, since the Help Browser itself won't
manage so many sublevels.

> Also, I'd be interested in someone writing an installer to make the
> addition a bit easier (I'm no coder myself, sorry)

Can't do it either  :(

Cheers
Maciej