[Scribus] (no subject)

russbucket russbucket
Thu Jan 19 19:38:49 CET 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 19:29, you wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 January 2006 16:30, Craig Bradney wrote:
Not meaning to bother you but I did notice somethingin addition to the
error_log stuff I mentioned previous, I noticed the log shows the page size
being set to A4_Auto even though the document is set for LTR_Auto. Could this
cause the outofrange check ghostscript senses? My printer is not asking for
A4 paper, It never gets that far.

Also i tryed the ppd for an Epson CX6400 with the same results. When I run the
ppd thru the CUPS ppd checker (cx6600) it fails because of name and product
info having illegal characters. This is the ppd that was working in the past
from Epson.
--
Russ