[Scribus] Scribus in command line

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Jan 19 08:35:17 CET 2006

Alban Mathieu wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> I?m looking for informations about pdf export in command line :
>
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=238

You just pointed out the answer. This post is redundant, and the bug you
reference tells you so. If it was ready, we would've said something,
resolved that bug, etc.

> Is it possible to use it now (1.3.3) without gui ?

I quote the last three entries in the bug log:

(0007391)
BarryB
Does anyone know if any progress has been made on this?

(0007392)
ringerc
Any progress will generally be noted here. This isn't really the best
place for general discussion (as opposed to suggestions, comments on the
bug, clarifications, updates, etc); it's probably better to head over to
the mailing list.

(0007395)
MrB
Progress will be noted when made in the direction of the issue. There
has been a lot of progress made internally, but not yet exactly in this
direction.

--
Craig Ringer