[Scribus] Scribus page templates gripes

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Fri Jan 13 00:53:35 CET 2006

[KS] a ?crit :
[snip]

> being a noob in python it will take me more time than I have to get this
> document done. I think I will do the following: make the section which I
> don't want to edit (header, footer, page number) in the template,

Yes.

> then design the parts for the page and copy them as there are 81 pages which
> will use the same layout.
>
> If there is a better way to approach this, please advise. And I hope I
> had subscribed to the list earlier. Thanks for all the advice.

You can copy a page from the Page menu.
Also, depending on your layout, you might find useful to check the
"Automatic text frame" option in the New document dialog. These will be
linked together and can be un-linked as well (please read the tutorial
or ask again on this list for more specific answers).
And you might find useful the Scrapbook.

HTH

Louis