[Scribus] Creation of PDFs in black and white

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Wed Feb 22 01:03:59 CET 2006

* James King <chargerking at hotmail.com> [2006-02-21 13:46:56 +0000]:

> Thanks for the many replies, I'll upgrade by hand (I have been trying out
> 1.2.x, downloaded from the kubuntu repository) and give that feature a try.
>
> Aplolgies if my english wasn't clear, by "which my printer requires" I meant
> the printing company I send the full-quality PDF to!  Having gone back
> through the Scrbus tutorial, with the addition of this feature and a change
> to my workflow this should be a big help in compiling a mixed colour and b&w
> magazine :-)
>

> James King

James,

We have Ubuntu packages for both 1.2.4 series and 1.3.3cvs series in upstream
repositories - no need to do a manual build for you. Please read
http://debian.scribus.net/ and ask if you still have questions or concerns.

Regards,

Alex.