[Scribus] Creation of PDFs in black and white

James King chargerking
Tue Feb 21 14:46:56 CET 2006

Thanks for the many replies, I'll upgrade by hand (I have been trying out
1.2.x, downloaded from the kubuntu repository) and give that feature a try.

Aplolgies if my english wasn't clear, by "which my printer requires" I meant
the printing company I send the full-quality PDF to!  Having gone back
through the Scrbus tutorial, with the addition of this feature and a change
to my workflow this should be a big help in compiling a mixed colour and b&w
magazine :-)

James King