[Scribus] Prefs>Miscellaneous ...

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Tue Feb 14 10:39:18 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2006 04:07 schrieb Louis Desjardins:

> The paths to Prefs are dazzling. It used to be in Settings > Prefs
> (1.2.x). Now, it's in Edit > Prefs. I'm allright with this. But why
> changes in Prefs don't reflects in the current document? It confuses
> me. I didn't figure out that there was a Prefs dialog in the File
> menu under File > Document Setup... I filed a bug for this. It turned
> out that there is no bug because of this File > Document Setup
> thing... But I still find this confusing.

Funny! File -> Document Setup did not occur to me either - this was the reason
why I was wondering on this list why changes to colour management were not
reflected on the fly in 1.3.2 but in 1.2.4.1, because I tried in the general
preferences, not in the document specific.

But then 1.3.2 is not the fully documented developer version, and new features
are welcome even if they change without notice.

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht