[Scribus] My PDF file was printed not right by a factory

Kite Lau kitelau
Sun Dec 24 11:53:03 CET 2006

I worked out an artwork for a product gift box using Scribus. I sent the
output PDF file to a factory to print it. First time number of copy was
15,000. Today I saw the final box and was a little disappointed by that
factory. The vector lines,  fonts, expecially small fonts on the box are
not smooth on the edge. Now I suspect that they imported the PDF into
photoshop as bitmaps and then do the printing output. I think I shall
talk to the factory and warn them next time. As far as I know, most of
people here in China make gift box etc. using Coreldraw, so most of them
know coreldraw files but do not know how to handle PDF files correctly.

Regards,

Kite