[Scribus] Quick assigning paragraph styles in story editor

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Tue Dec 19 01:59:21 CET 2006

Alexis Bellido a ?crit :

> Hi Louis, I'm running 1.3.3.6 <http://1.3.3.6> and I do see the styles
> and can assign them but only paragraph by paragraph. I try selecting
> several paragraphs and then choosing a style but it doesn't apply to all
> paragraphs selected.

Yes. The styles menus are located just beside each paragraph. What I am
talking about is a menu in the upper part of the SE, where all the other
settings are, including styles. I should post a screenshot but don't
have Scribus handy at the moment. Hopefully, version 1.3.3.6 has that in
the SE. Otherwise, the only other way I can think of is formatting
through the Properties Palette > Text and select the style you want. I
am pretty sure you will not be able to apply more than one style through
the Properties palette but you can always go back to the SE for fine tuning.

HTH

Louis