[Scribus] Quick assigning paragraph styles in story editor

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Wed Dec 20 05:01:29 CET 2006

2006/12/18, Louis Desjardins <louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com>:

> Alexis Bellido a ?crit :
>
> > Hi Louis, I'm running 1.3.3.6 <http://1.3.3.6> and I do see the styles
> > and can assign them but only paragraph by paragraph. I try selecting
> > several paragraphs and then choosing a style but it doesn't apply to all
> > paragraphs selected.
>
> Yes. The styles menus are located just beside each paragraph. What I am
> talking about is a menu in the upper part of the SE, where all the other
> settings are, including styles. I should post a screenshot but don't
> have Scribus handy at the moment. Hopefully, version 1.3.3.6 has that in
> the SE.

I checked today with 1.3.3.4 and this Style menu is already implemented. I
can confirm the menu you are looking for is in the Story Editor just at the
right of the alignment icons.

HTH

Louis

Otherwise, the only other way I can think of is formatting