[Scribus] Quick assigning paragraph styles in story editor

Alexis Bellido alexisbellido
Tue Dec 19 01:46:22 CET 2006

Hi Louis, I'm running 1.3.3.6 and I do see the styles and can assign them
but only paragraph by paragraph. I try selecting several paragraphs and then
choosing a style but it doesn't apply to all paragraphs selected.

--
Alexis Bellido
Visita Forums Ventanazul, la primera comunidad bilingue para webmasters