[Scribus] Quick assigning paragraph styles in story editor

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Sun Dec 17 22:20:25 CET 2006

2006/12/17, Alexis Bellido <alexisbellido at gmail.com>:

> Hi, is it possible selecting multiple lines in the story editor and assign
> a paragraph style to all of them in one step?

Depending on what version you are running there is a menu in the SE just
aside the alignment options icons that lets you pick and apply any of your
styles. You only need to select the text you need to format and then apply
the style through that menu. Testing with 1.3.4 cvs here. But I think it's
been there for a while.

HTH

Louis

When I have long chunks of text is just too slow asigning style paragraph by