[Scribus] Publishing a newspaper using Scribus

John Poltorak jp
Fri Dec 15 02:26:32 CET 2006

Maciej,

It isn't a job offer at the moment, but it might turn out to be one.

I hope to start producing a weekly 8 page tabloid sized newspaper in a few
months time in which there would be numerous articles in multiple
languages including English, Polish, Czech, as well as Russian and others
and I'd like to get an idea as to how long it would take to put everything
together. Topics covered would include things of interest to Eastern
Europeans living a specific part of England.

I'm thinking about using Scribus, because I'd like to think it will offer
a greater chance of automating the production process in the longer term,
using articles stored on a text database. I don't know if it can at the
moment.

If this sounds vague, it's probably because I'm not yet totally clear
about what I'm looking for.

--
John