[Scribus] Some improvements? :-)

Axel Bojer axelb
Thu Aug 31 14:28:19 CEST 2006

Axel Bojer skrev:
> 1. Regarding indents on paragraphs:
> ===================================
> When writing a new paragraph, I want all subsequent linebreaked lines to
> be indented. This is easily possible, thanks to the style possibilities.
> But I would want a little improvemnet to this, because the *first* line,
> the one starting imediatly after the heading, should *not* be indented,
> but using the same style for the whole text will not accomplish this, I
> then have to either change the first paragraph manually, or apply two
> different but identical styles, only different concerning this.

The same applies to paragraphs after empty lines, I see this is the case
is my english Sherloch Holms book for instance :-) The same applies also
to norwegian, probably other languages too.

(All the on,ine books do it different, the closest I found was this:
http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/etext99/advsh12h.htm
and then not concerning the empty lines, but this is done in my paper
edition from 2005).

> Maybe I have missed out on something, therefore I am sending it here
> first, but if not, I wpuld want the following improvement:
> Add a chackbox like this:
>   _
> |_| Not on the first paragraph

Or perhaps: Not on the first paragraph or after empty lines
A bit long, but descriptive :-)

> When checked, this above mentioned very first line would *not* be
> indented, only each of the following first lines of the next paragraphs.
> Am I making myself clear? :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer