[Scribus] Having Ghostscript Problems with MacOS

Mirsky mirsky
Sat Aug 26 04:10:57 CEST 2006

Hi. I am brand new to Scribus. I am running it on Mac OS 10.4.7.  I
downloaded all the library files, including the Ghostscript files. I
put the Ghostscript.framework in my Library/Frameworks/ folder.
However, when I run Scribus, I get the error message:

			The following programs are missing:

			Ghostscript: You cannot use EPS images or Print Preview

I tried using Ghostscript 8.50 and that didn't work so then I tried
AFPL-Ghostscript 8.54 but got the same result..  Is there something
I'm doing wrong?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mirsky