[Scribus] Hyphenation and spelling in Norwegian

Axel Bojer axelb
Sat Aug 26 10:10:28 CEST 2006

Plinnell skrev:
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 00:01, Axel Bojer wrote:
>> Hello again!
>> I just want to make you aware of the existence of this package:
>> http://alioth.debian.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=30577
>> (updatet packages for spelling and hyphenation files for Norwegian
>> bokm?l and Norwegian nynorsk)
>>
>> because when I try to find a hyphenation rule for norwegian in
>> Scribus 1.3.3, I see only ?Norwegian nynorsk? is installed. - In
>> Norway we have _two_ writing languages (yes, I know this is not all
>> too common), the other is Bokm?l. I hope this can be redirected (or
>> now will reach) the person with the power an knowledge to insert
>> both of them, in their latest version :-)
>>
>> Best regards
>> Axel Bojer
>>

> Hi,
>
> Please attach any relevant files here:
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3848

Done :-)

> I am aware of the differences for the two flavors of Norwegian, but
> we've only had UI translations for one.
>
> Peter

Yes, there is no Norwegian nynorsk-version of the GUI. But the strange
thing  here, is that I have Bokm?l GUI, but only nynorsk hyphenation,
that dont quite fit :-)
(although the both of them are similiar, so it is better than nothing ...)

Best regards
Axel Bojer