[Scribus] Having Ghostscript Problems with MacOS

Michael Havlicek michal7
Sat Aug 26 04:57:39 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am new also but I give the following adwice.
Install the framework as it is described in this page:
http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=3
Launch Scribus then go to the menu file ---> preferences ----> extern
tools.

Put the following lines in the empty fields.
Name of the executable 1.:
/Library/Frameworks/Ghostscript.framework/bin/gsc
Name of the executable 2.:/Applications/Gimp.app (If you have the
Gimp.app installed on your machine).

Now you should not receive the error message.

;-)

Salutations from France

--
Michael Havlicek

Le 26 ao?t 06, ? 04:10, Mirsky a ?crit :