[Scribus] 1.3.3.4 and higher - version management questions

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Thu Aug 17 03:29:32 CEST 2006

Hello,

Is there a rough roadmap for the current "stable" branch?

Since 1.3.3.3 seems to be the  best version for production usage (in terms of
stability vs features compromise) it would be very interesting to know, which
bugs are scheduled for a fix.

Another thing: for production use it is very important to keep track of the
program changes. and upgrades must be carefully planned.

However, seems that with the current development model, the bugs are resolved
on the main 1.3.x branch and then backported to 1.3.3.x. In this case, they
get marked as "fixed in 1.3.x", right? We then miss the oportunity to keep
track of the changes to the stable 1.3.3.x version via bug tracker.

(ex: for 1.3.3.3 I only find one resolved bug)

Would it be possible to explicitly list all the resolved bugs on the 1.3.3.x
release notes?

Note that I am only suggesting this for 1.3.3.x, where changes are mostly
bugfixes.

Best regards and thanks
Gustavo

--
 Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt