[Scribus] Jpeg library trouble

Roberto roberto
Wed Aug 16 16:00:16 CEST 2006

Hi,

I checked out version 134 from cvs but am not able to compile it after
following all the hints. I'm on Macosx 10.4.7 and I have sucessfully
built Scribus 134 in the past. I used fink to download all the libraries
required and actually built Scribus 1.3.3.2 from their repositories. Now
when I try to build 134cvs I get the following error message after "make":

Making all in .
/sw/lib/qt3/bin/uic -o aboutpluginsbase.h ./aboutpluginsbase.ui
dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart
  Referenced from:
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
  Expected in: /sw/lib/libJPEG.dylib

make[3]: *** [aboutpluginsbase.h] Trace/BPT trap
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

If this is a serious problem with fink's jpeg library, is there a way to
disable jpeg support at build? I'd really like to follow Scribus most
recent development.