[Scribus] Suggestion for Frames

Thomas Zastrow listen
Thu Aug 3 21:28:03 CEST 2006

Hello list!

I don't know if this is practicable, but what do you think:

I often have to produce documents where a lot of frames (text or -
mostly - images) have the same size. So, I can put one frame on the doc,
resize it to the correct size and then copy & paste it.

I mentioned that a double-click on a "Insert-frame"-button has no
effect. So, couldn't it be possible to set in the document-preferences a
fixed size/position for a "standard-frame" and then, when
double-clicking an Insert-frame-button, a frame with this dimensions is
placed on the actual page?

Best,

Tom