[Scribus] Insert a symbol char - but not really

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Sat Apr 29 19:20:56 CEST 2006

> Raphael, I think, perceived that a French response was the most
> efficient and useful to the questioner. We've had questions change
> language for this kind of reason. Sometimes you give what someone wants,
> sometimes what he needs.

But what about the rest of us who read the question and looked forward to the answer?

That's the normal way how most people learn stuff from lists like this: They learn from answers given to other people.

If the answer hade not been translated, someone not knowing French would have asked it again (because he could not find the answer inte the archives).

I think it is totally fine to be able ask a question in any language, but I think it is important that the answer reach as many people as possible (not only those fluent in the language the question was asked).

/Peter