[Scribus] Insert a symbol char - but not really

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Apr 29 12:58:16 CEST 2006

Peter Barnes napisa?(a):

> Don't get me wrong, I like variety in language and dialect. I am English - but northern English living in the county of Somerset
>in South-West England. I don't undestand everyone here and they don't all understand me. And just to the north is the Welsh language...
>and to the west, Cornish. I know more of Raphael's French than Welsh or Cornish!

OT: Speaking of Cornish: are there many Cornish  speakers in your
neiberhood? I slightly remember having seen around St Ives a couple of
years ago a plaque commemorating the last Cornish native speaker. There
must have been some revival of this launguage.

More OT: Peter, do you know "Red noses", one of the best plays I've ever
seen?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Barnes#Mature_works