[Scribus] Insert a symbol char - but not really

Peter Barnes scribus
Sat Apr 29 12:30:56 CEST 2006

Thanks, everyone, for discussing this issue and for making clear the poicy of the mailing list. I may not agree completely, but that problem is mine, not yours. I think the suggestion that the policy is stated somewhere obvious is good because otherwise there will be others who raise the issue again in the future (and then I will probably be saying, "Oh no, not that again!").

Don't get me wrong, I like variety in language and dialect. I am English - but northern English living in the county of Somerset in South-West England. I don't undestand everyone here and they don't all understand me. And just to the north is the Welsh language...and to the west, Cornish. I know more of Raphael's French than Welsh or Cornish!

A great characteristic about the Scribus mailing list is that there can be robust discussion without getting "flamed". And humour.

Have a good weekend!

Peter