[Scribus] Insert a symbol char (also language comment)

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Apr 28 12:50:21 CEST 2006

avox napisa?(a):

> Peter Barnes-2 wrote:

Andreas, thank you for emphasising this once again, that's exactly what
I've wanted to write.  I think your rules should be placed onto:

to avoid this evergreen in the future.

In a multilingual community like this one it's not of the highest
priority, that everybody understands everything -- if one e-mail is not
understood, so be it.

cheers
Maciej