[Scribus] Insert a symbol char (also language comment)

avox avox
Fri Apr 28 12:19:54 CEST 2006

Peter Barnes-2 wrote:

> [...]

While we certainly approve if the gist of a mesage is translated to English,
anyone can post in any language on this ML. The rules are as follows:

- French, German, Finnish, Czech and maybe other languages (even Australian)
  are understood by developers and can expect an answer.
- Anyone who understands a posting in another language is invited to
translate
  it for the benefit of English speakers.
- Postings in a language which noone else understands are ignored.

It has worked like this for some time and I don't think it will become
chaotic
in the future.

Cheers
/Andreas