[Scribus] Insert a symbol char (also language comment)

tomacigale mouais.mouais
Fri Apr 28 10:45:43 CEST 2006

Sorry for the usage of french in my previous post.

Basically, we told that there were at least two ways:
- Use the Find/remplace dialog, looking for "euros" and remplacing with a
euro symbol and specifiyng the font;
- When using the special character insertion dialog, it is not possible to
change the current font. A way to avoid this is to insert the special char
in an empty block, without style, then copy/paste it in the text editor and
to change its font to the symbol font.

HTH

Thomas