[Scribus] Insert a symbol char (also language comment)

Peter Barnes scribus
Fri Apr 28 09:48:32 CEST 2006

I agree with Greg and strongly urge that the mailing list encourages at least "the gist of the conversation in English" for each posting. Otherwise some posts, both current and archived, are going to be inaccessible to the majority of people - which would be a great waste of a useful resource.

Also, Craig says French is acceptable. But if all other languages are acceptable too, the mailing list could become chaotic in the future - especially if there is no "gist of the conversation in English".

In general, I love the variety of languages, and I mean no disrespect to those who prefer their own language to English, but communication and accessibility surely come first on a technical Internet mailing list?

Peter