[Scribus] Restricted documentation license (was: a different kind of Scribus reference)

gregor FELLENZ gf_public
Fri Apr 21 11:05:59 CEST 2006

> Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> > The licence allows free distribution, including translation, but
> > has some restrictions regarding reformed German spelling,
> > notifications to the author (i. e. me) if any major changes are
> > applied, and another restriction with respect to commercial
> > printing.
[...]
> Yes and this *was* a very carefully thought out decision. In
> Christian's case, I find this type of license entirely reasonable.

jusdt for clarification, what is the point? reformed german spelling or
comercial printing :-) (im not intending a debate about it).

cheers,
gregor
--
gregor FELLENZ <gf_public at gmx.net>