[Scribus] Debian/Ubuntu scribus-cvs --> scribus-ng - The king is dead, long live the king.

Le Tigre scribus
Thu Apr 13 15:03:13 CEST 2006

Peter Barnes a ?crit :

There had some messages about that.
The 1.3.3.1 (the -1 at the end is not the number of a version) is the
1.3.3 (the one that you call 1.3.3-1) with some corrections.
So you should do:

- apt-get update
- apt-get install scribus-ng

and then you have to type scribus-ng to run the 1.3.3.1