[Scribus] Debian/Ubuntu scribus-cvs --> scribus-ng - The king is dead, long live the king.

Peter Barnes scribus
Thu Apr 13 11:56:21 CEST 2006

Perhaps  someone can give a bit of guidance here for a non-techie person like me who has just this week installed Scribus-cvs 1.3.3-1 from the Ubuntu repository. Is scribus-ng what I should now be using, i.e. is it the stable version, or is it really for developers and risk-takers? Thanks for the help.

Peter