[Scribus] Toolbar icons v1.3.4

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Apr 12 04:33:04 CEST 2006

I like several of the changes in these icons -- the Scissors are nice,
Freehand Draw is excellent, Story Editor finally makes some intuitive
sense, Link Text Frames is an improvement, Measurement /very/ nice
(skillfully done), Insert Image Frame much better.

I suppose I can get used to the Save icon, though the visual message
seems a bit obtuse.

The Print icon just doesn't end up looking like a printer; perhaps it
needs more color, or perhaps angulated as in OO.org or Thunderbird.
Preflight Verifier I just don't understand at all, as far as what it's
supposed to represent.
Close looks more like the stop button on a browser.

Just some observations.

Greg