[Scribus] How to export in AI-10 for Scribus ?

Meechmunchie meechmunchie
Mon Apr 10 14:09:45 CEST 2006

Peter ?uhalev schrieb:

> can you send me the .ai wanna try it too, ...

Surely, no problem. What email address ?

> that is also why i wrote to save as svg or try eps.

Normally I prefer EPS. Just a feeling, hehe.

> And svg not for the masses? i believe that illustrator as corel both
> support svg opening and saving into it.

You're right. But a lot of people I send "only know" EPS or seriously
preferring EPS. When they get or receive a SVG they look like rabbits
and I have to explain them.

Another problem for me are the german copy and print shops. They often
only know PDF, AI, FH, EPS, JPEG and Corel but no SVG.
--
         /)/)    Meechmunchie
       =(';')=
    ___(")-(")___   ---> e-Mail :   mailto:meechmunchie at counterstrike.de