[Scribus] How to export in AI-10 for Scribus ?

pixelnate pixelnate
Mon Apr 10 18:29:48 CEST 2006

Meechmunchie wrote:
> Another problem for me are the german copy and print shops. They often
> only know PDF, AI, FH, EPS, JPEG and Corel but no SVG.

That is because SVG is not meant to be used in the CMYK color space. As
of the v1.2 spec, there is supposed to be support for it, but I don't
know of any apps that support that version. Inkscape will only make RGB
SVG files. Until that changes, your printer will still require vector
files to be in EPS format.

~Nate