[Scribus] How to export in AI-10 for Scribus ?

Peter Čuhalev skatey
Thu Apr 6 18:53:41 CEST 2006

Meechmunchie wrote:

>>>Right. But importing EPS in Scribus results in a lousy end of good mood
>>>for the following day.
>>>

>>How is that? What's wrong with EPS?
>>

>In my file there are missed some Objects and some other annoying details.
>
>some screenshots
>---> http://home.arcor.de/meechmunchie/ix-tech/

can you send me the .ai wanna try it too, cause usually i don't have
these kind of problems.
that is also why i wrote to save as svg or try eps.

And svg not for the masses? i believe that illustrator as corel both
support svg opening and saving into it.
so it is compatible and can be opened elsewhere in a graphic application.

regards
peter