[Scribus] Linux Font Editor?

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Fri Oct 28 11:37:14 CEST 2005

Am Freitag, 28. Oktober 2005 10:26 schrieb Tobias Hilbricht:
> Am Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005 22:48 schrieb John Jordan:

> > But I still have a problem. The installation via Synaptic went without
> > error, but the fonts do not appear in any application's font list.
>
> If I do as said above, then it works out of the box not only with TeX, but
> also with Scribus. Please consult the Ubuntu manual on installing packages
> there, but I think it will be the same there.

Just to come back to one of your problems concerning installation of
TIPA-fonts: once you have installed the fonts on Ubuntu for use with Scribus
for example, then take the tipa-pfbs with the corresponding tipa-afms and
copy them together into one directory on your Windows machine. ATM should
recognize them, and you can use them there as well.

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht