[Scribus] Scribus Mac

Marty Silver Marty.Silver
Sat Oct 15 03:08:00 CEST 2005

Dear Friends -

Just recently downloaded the most recent version of Scribus for Mac.
Thanks so much for all the work that has gone into this!

However, I have a strange problem which I could not find in any of the
postings. Scribus starts just fine, but when I request a new document,
no document appears. If I request new from template, no document
appears. But if I request save as .pdf, the chosen template is saved as
a useable pdf!! Where is my missing document window?

I did not have this problem with the prealpha version. This is on a G4
iMac running OSX 10.3.9.

Again, thanks for all the great work! I'm sure I am just missing
something obvious...